TERMS OF PURCHASE
VIDA SANA LIFESTYLE
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase portal page, by entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Client”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services by JOVANNA PEREZ LYDON (“Coach”), acting on behalf of VIDA SANA LIFESTYLE (“Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. TERMS. Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Coach agrees to provide services in accordance with this WELLNESS OFFERING. The scope of services rendered by the Coach pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and/or provided for on Coach’s Website VIDA SANA LIFESTYLE as part of the Program. Coach reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Course/Session/Program for Client if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances. Client agrees to be open, present and prepared to complete the work. Client is responsible for his/her own success and implementation of objectives met. The content included in the Course/Session/Program is for your individual, non-commercial use. Client agrees not to share login details and/or Course/Session/Program materials with any third parties. Coach reserves the right to remove Client from Course/Session/Program at any time for any reason.
2. METHODOLOGY. Client agrees to be open minded to Coach’s methods and partake in services as proposed. Client understands that Coach has made no guarantees as to the outcome of the coaching course, sessions or Program. Coach may revise methods or parts of the Offering based on the needs of the Client.
3. DISCLAIMERS. By participating in the Course/Session/Program, Client acknowledges that the Coach is not a medical doctor, psychologist, therapist, attorney, or financial advisor, and his/her/their services do not replace the care of other professionals. The information in this Program is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or professional advice.
The Coach may provide the Client with information relating to products that the Coach believes might benefit the Client, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement or recommendation. The Coach is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or coaching provided.
The Coach may provide Client with third-party recommendations for such services as marketing, photography, business, health, or other related services. Client agrees that these are only recommendations and the Coach will not be held liable for the services provided by any third-party to the Client. The Coach is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or services provided by a third-party.
Any testimonials, earnings, or examples shown through Coach’s website are only examples of what may be possible for Client. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of Coach’s programs, courses, and/or services. Client acknowledges that Coach has not and does not make any representations as to a future outcome of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of Coach’s website, programs, products or services.
4. PARTICIPANT RELEASE OF LIABILITY. By participating in yoga classes, exercise and wellness arts offered by Vida Sana Lifestyle, I recognize that I must be in adequate physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities may require physical exertion, and I warrant that I am physically fit enough to participate and have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I recognize that the Activities may cause or aggravate a physical injury or medical condition. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician before my participation. Coach reserves the right to refuse my participation in any Activity on medical, fitness or any other ground. I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop or modify my participation in any Activity before I become injured or aggravate a pre-existing injury. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown which I might incur as a result of participating.
I, my heirs or legal representatives waive any “Claim” (as defined below) I may have against the Teacher/Coach (“Released Party”). I agree to hold harmless Released Party from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of Released Party. “Claim” included but is not limited to any and all liabilities, expenses, fees, legal actions for damages, personal injury, or wrongful death in connection with participation in Activity.
5. PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY. Upon execution of this Agreement, Client agrees to pay to the Coach the full purchase amount. Coach does not offer refunds to ensure that clients are fully committed to the Program. If Client selects a payment plan option, Client agrees to pay fees to the Coach according to the payment schedule set forth on Coach's website, or otherwise provided to Client, and the payment plan selected by Client (the “Fee”). Credit Card Authorization (if applicable for payment plan). Each Party hereto acknowledges that Coach will charge the credit card chosen by the Client. In the event Client fails to make any of the payments within a payment plan during the time prescribed, Coach has the right to immediately disallow participation by Client until payment is paid in full, including disallowing access to modules, materials, and coaching calls. If Client has not paid within fourteen (14) days, Coach has the right to terminate agreement.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. In respect of the documents specifically created for the Client as part of this Program, the Coach maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Client receives one license for personal use of any content provided the Coach. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Coach to the Client, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement. The Coach reserves the right to immediately remove Client from the Program/Offering, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
7. RECORDING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF CALLS. Client acknowledges that group coaching sessions and/or group calls may be recorded. Client also acknowledges that the recordings may be redistributed and/or resold at a later date as part of a separate package sold by the Coach.
8. RELEASE. Company may take photographs, videos, or audio recording during group Programs that Company may use for future commercial or non-commercial purposes. Client agrees and understands that by participating in group Course/Session/Program, Client is consenting to being recorded and photographed and to the use of Client’s likeness, writing, and voice in any media in perpetuity by Company for whatever purpose as Company sees fit.
Client agrees that the Company may use any written statements, images, audio recordings or video recordings of Client obtained while enrolled in the Course. This includes any content Client may publish to social media accounts and online forums as well as any statements, images or recordings, captured about Customer's participation in the Course.
Client waives any right to payment, royalties or any other consideration for Company’s use of such written statements, images, audio recordings and video recordings and Client waives the right to inspect or approve the finished product used by Company. The Company is hereby held harmless and released and forever discharged from all claims, demands, and causes of action which Client, their heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on Client’s behalf or on behalf of the Client estates have or may have by reason of this authorization.
9. NON-DISPARAGEMENT. The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Client nor any of Client’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Coach or any of its programs, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
10. GOOD FAITH. Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The information, education, and coaching provided to the Client by the Coach under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade usage.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using VIDA SANA LIFESTYLE services and purchasing this Course/Session/Program, Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. Client agrees that Coach will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Program. Client agrees that use of this Program is at user’s own risk.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
14. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of CALIFORNIA, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.